Thursday 7 July 2011

On my balcony



Remember the beautiful present my friend Claire gave me last year? Well, part of it grew into a beautiful little garden last summer. I had kept some seeds for later though, and almost one year later, we have dahlias flowering again! I like them for two reasons: 1) they bring a bit of colour to our balcony and 2) they make me think of Claire, who has just moved far, far away with her fiance... We've been friends for 10 years now. And even though we've been on opposite sides of the globe for most of this time, she is always really close in my heart.



Mmmh, and talking about fiances: mine is a total poser, don't you think?


1 comment:

  1. Aw we miss you guys! Thank you for such beautiful words :).. I can't believe it's been 10 years! I'm excited to see how our lives change over the next 10, and can't wait to see you in Singapore/Australia/Maastricht sometime soon! Lots of love to you and your posing fiancé ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...