Thursday 9 June 2011

Charcoal



Often I wish that iPhoto had an option to sort your photos by colour like google does... (see here and here for examples).
I am such a sucker for nice colour arrangements... And whether it's nature or nurture, I know I get this from my mum... look at this pinterest gallery of hers. She's the best at it!

I'm not sure charcoal actually counts as a colour, especially after seeing all the beautiful hues in the links above, but that's what I could come up with tonight with one glance at the photos I had in front of me in my iPhoto...



Oh, and just in case you were wondering, here is what is playing in our living room at the moment.
I have a few of her songs on the playlist I've made to go running and have heard them a lot lately. My brain must have made some connections between the Belinda Carlisle receptors and the running ones because my legs are feeling quite restless right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...