Sunday 29 May 2011

10 things about me today


1. I ate our first balcony-grown strawberries of the year.
2. I made Sarah's orange cake again. It's still in the oven.
3. I'm super proud of my mum, who has been teaching and exhibiting all over Europe recently.
4. I started this list yesterday but got distracted, so I'm finishing it today.
5. I spend way too much time helping my smurfs get a better village on the iPad.
6. I love warm, sunny weather like we've had today.
7. I've been (thanks to Mart) listening to a whole lot of 'mash-ups' (for cool examples, see here and here).
8. I like sweets better than savoury stuff.
9. I should start reading a new book.
10. For the long weekend ahead, I wish we could go back to the second house from the left on the photo below...



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...