Monday 2 August 2010

You guys around the world...

I am seriously impressed.

In 'blogger in draft' I just saw the countries from which you guys have been checking my blog. Now, I knew I had an 'international audience' because of my loving family and friends scattered around the globe - it was no surprise to see Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany, Australia, USA, Hong Kong or Canada on the list.

But I was not expecting one bit what was going to be on the rest of the list: Peru, Latvia, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, South Korea... Wow!

Welcome to all of you from all over the world! I'm so excited to know you are here!

3 comments:

  1. C'est le début de la célébrité!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from the boring old USA! haha
    It is pretty boring, actually, come to think of it, except we've always got this perpetual civil war called democracy. Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way, but love to read about all those other fascinating countries out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm from Peru and I love your blog =D!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...